Monday, January 4, 2010

STORY SPINNERS:OPTION 3

THE 13 Miles Less Traveled
As I regained consciousness, I remember asking... who was that tall shadowy guy standing in the vestibule of the dark maple fence. Always everyone I ask say they didn't see anybody, anyway who was to blame. Oh yeah there were really bright headlights at the scene of the unexplained crime. They reminded me when the flashlight of the stubborn cop hit my eyes. He was real hard headed.
It wasn't long after I realized that i had been hit by a car in the alley, they told he went in my yard and stole my only gun I noticed it was someone out for revenge, who could it be. We searched for literally 13 miles and found nothing but a scrapbook on the 13th mile marker of our search. turns out the guy was a bounty hunter looking for people like me. By me I mean "innocents" people who have a good criminal record. Well anyways we found him; long story short it was my long lost brother who was hired to kill me... TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment